The 13th NYRA Meeting will be held in Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Girona (Spain), preceding the 21st European Testis Workshop.
Both events will take place at the Eden Roc Hotel. This place has an unbeatable location in the heart of the wonderful Costa Brava: on a headland, above the rocks, surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea. This Mediterranean location, overlooking the sea, leads to a very pleasant climate all year round.
The venue is located close to the charming town of Sant Feliu de Guíxols. Although this town traditionally lived from fishing, nowadays it is more focused on business and tourism. Sant Feliu has a gorgeous old town with narrow streets and historic buildings (such as the Romanesque monastery with its 10th-century Porta Ferrada), as well as the Market Place, with market stands every morning. Going for a walk in the old town, you will find historic residences examples of the elegant bourgeoisie homes of the 19th-20th centuries. As a town of contrasts, a seafront promenade was built between the medieval town and the sea. The humble homes of fishermen from the past have been replaced bit a bit by stately homes. Nonetheless, a lovely walk along the town's beach is worthy. In this beautiful scenario, the 13th NYRA Meeting will bring together high-quality research in the field of andrology, with a focus on testis development, testis physiology, sperm biology, treatment of male infertility, male contraceptives and fertility preservation. We offer plenary sessions with inspiring talks given by outstanding specialists recognized in the field. Furthermore, the congress will include a workshop and a roundtable discussion. In this way, attending our meeting will entail expanding your network, inspiring yourself with fresh scientific talks and acquiring new skills.
15.00 - 15.45
15.45 - 16.00
16.00 - 16.45
Invited Speaker 1 Talk – to be confirmed
16.45 - 17.15
17.15 - 18.00
Invited Speaker 2 Talk – to be confirmed
18.00 - 18.45
Gala Dinner and party
9.30 - 10.15
Invited Speaker 3 Talk – to be confirmed
10.15 - 10.30
10.30 - 11.15
Invited Speaker 4 Talk – to be confirmed
11.30 - 12.15
15.15 - 15.30
Closing Ceremony of the 13th annual NYRA meeting
Hotel Eden Roc **** by Brava Hoteles
Punta Port Salvi s/n9
17220 Sant Feliu de Guíxols
Lunch and breakfast included Free use of Hotel Eden Roc services and facilities, including two outdoor swimming pools (a saltwater pool and a freshwater pool), one indoor climatized pool, and jacuzzi. 10%-off in every treatment of the ‘Port Salvi’ Healthcare center.
How to get to Hotel Eden Roc
- By plane: Barcelona Airport (BCN), 119 km away, is the closest international airport, with flights to destinations all over the world. Girona–Costa Brava Airport (GRO), 31 km away, is a small airport which connects Girona to all of Europe virtually every day thanks to low-cost flights. During the summer season, there are regular buses connecting both airports with the Costa Brava and Sant Feliu.
- By train: The closest RENFE railway station is in Girona, 35 km away. The AVE high-speed train runs there from Barcelona and France, but other train options are available.Check timetables.
- By bus: Sant Feliu de Guíxols is connected to Girona, Barcelona and other major towns of the Costa Brava by scheduled interurban bus routes. Check timetables.
- By taxi: Taxis with a taximeter are permanently available in front of the arrivals hall. From Barcelona Main Airport T1, the price would range from 150€-200€. From Girona-Costa Brava Airport, the price would be around 60€. Check the official websites of Barcelona Main Airport and Girona-Costa Brava Airport) for further information.
- By car: Hotel Eden Roc is very well connected to motorways and other major roads. Both the N-II and the AP-7 connect to the C-31 which leads to Sant Feliu de Guíxols. Once you get to Sant Feliu de Guíxols, Hotel Eden Roc is at the southern end of the town.